1. CHAdeMO To Home, Output Power: 1-3KW/Single Phase, EVs as power sources for living
2. “Vehicle to Home” is a system that allows you to supply your home with the energy stored in a Nissan LEAF’s battery.
3. By charging up a Nissan LEAF at night when there is more capacity for electrical supply and then using that electricity as the daytime power source for a household, the system helps alleviate consumption of power in peak periods when demand is highest.
4. Further, it can also be leveraged as backup power supply for emergencies.
EV Power Station : Specifications
Input voltage range: Maximum DC 450V
Peak power output: 3-6kWInput current range: DC 0-30A (Common Power 3kw)
Output voltage: AC 100-260V (±6%), 50Hz / 60Hz, Single phase
Conversion efficiency: 92% or more
Output current range: AC 0-30A
1. Household power can be supplied from a Nissan LEAF lithium-ion battery by installing a PCS (Power Control System) connected to the household’s distribution board, while plugged into the Nissan LEAF DC quick charge port.
2. To use the electricity stored in the Nissan LEAF lithium-ion battery as household power it is necessary to convert the DC high-voltage electricity to AC 100-260V. The
3. Nissan LEAF EV lithium-ion battery has large capacity and high reliability, meaning it can provide a stable power supply.
Vehicle To Home V2H
Home Electric Car Charger
Home Car Charging Station
Home Charging Station